Posted on : Jul 31, 2017
The PSD to HTML5 conversion has become one of the mandatory workflows in the website development process. Advancements are everywhere and can be witnessed in every walks of life. The HTML too has its advanced stages where the latest one is the HTML5. With HTML5 gracing the web with its incredible features, more and more developers are looking forward to accepting the process of PSD to HTML5 for developing their websites. Let us have a look at the advantages that we could encounter by converting the PSD files to HTML5 and also the reasons that justify why PSD to HTML conversion is losing out its sheen.
Following are the benefits that you will stumble upon provided you choose the PSD to HTML5 services.
1. Compatibility with all the browsers
This conversion takes into consideration the many browsers that are floating in the market. It ensures that the websites are compatible with all the available browsers widening the opportunities to being accessed on the virtual platform.
2. An exclusive range of designs
With PSD you get the privilege to create beautiful designs that replicate individuality as well as beauty. HTML5 ensures that these designs are placidly converted to a fully functional website. Hence HTML5 ensures that any design could be beautifully converted to a dynamic website.
3. Increases the performance of the website
You will also get a well-formatted website that is coined by optimizing all the resources available on the online platform. A beautifully optimized website reduces the load time, making way for a well-performing website.
4. Gives birth to user-friendly websites
This process makes sure that your website is not only beautifully coded but can also be easily understood by the users as well. This quality of being user-friendly has by far been able to retain many happy users on the websites.
5. W3C approved websites
The process adheres to all the rules and regulations that the World Wide Web Consortium has beautifully placed for the world of web. With the W3C approved codes, you can be sure of the authenticity of your websites.
6. Semantic codes
This conversion process ensures that the entire coding process is done through the semantic coding technique. This technique makes sure that the website gets complete attention of the Google crawlers, making them visible on the online platform.
Why has the PSD to HTML conversion antiquated over the years?
The journey of a great website often begins with the much-acclaimed PSD to HTML conversion process. This process has been ruling the hearts of all the people since ages. But with the advancement of technology, many new faces began to make their presence felt and one among them was HTML5. This is slowly erasing the PSD to HTML conversion popularity. Let me walk you through the changes that this new entrant has possibly brought in the world of web.
1. Being responsive has become the need of the hour. The PSD to HTML5 conversion service supports this phenomenon where the conversion is made to respond to the various devices that it is being accessed on. You will come across a majority of the population who access the internet either on their laptops or their mobile phones or their iPads. This huge shift has opened doors to many new opportunities and one among them is to be responsive. PSD to HTML does not support the quality of being responsive and hence it is losing out its sheen.
2. The era of the CSS has shown an upper hand on the way in which we have been designing and creating websites. The world of web is constantly maturing over the years and things have started changing for the good. The invention of HTML5 has brought in with some good qualities and features that have been beautifully accepted. With all the new and exciting features, PSD to HTML5 has started leading the pack.
These are the most prominent reasons that might soon end the era of the PSD to HTML services and give way to the HTML5 conversion services. Needless to say that this service would not fully be extinct from the world of development but might show a staggering end.
Each and every stage has its own beauty and we know that beauty fades with time. HTML was the trend years ago when it was newly launched with all the features that were drool-worthy for the common layman. With the passing of time, there have been advancements and changes in the HTML genre where the updated versions are being accepted on a large scale. With HTML5 debuting with its advanced features, the world is slowly shifting its website development paradigm from the PSD to HTML conversion service to the HTML5 conversion services.